The rotate button allows you to rotate and flip the image. You can rotate the image using the mouse or rotate option from menu.
To rotate the image with mouse, assign the mouse button to Rotate function . To rotate the image, hold the selected mouse button pressed on any side of the image and drag it clockwise or counterclockwise wise. The rotation angle is displayed on the bottom left corner and changes when the image is rotated.
Use the Rotate button menu to rotate or flip the image:
Figure 59. Rotate button menu
- Rotate Right – to rotate the image 90° clockwise.
- Rotate Left – rotate the image 90° counter-clockwise.
- Flip Horizontal – to flip an image 180° about the horizontal axis.
- Flip Vertical – to flip an image 180° about the vertical axis.
- Clear Transform – revert to original image orientation.