Copy and paste measurement actions allow you to have the same measurement displayed in the same place on the different images, and so compare and analyze the difference among the images. The copy and paste measurement actions sequence is as follows:
1. The Copy measurement button is displayed in measurement’s label, if the copy and paste actions are available for this measurement. The measurements that may be copied and pasted are listed in subsections of this section.
2. Clicking the Copy measurement button starts the copy and paste measurement actions sequence, and system performs the following actions:
- The copied measurement is highlighted.
- The Stop actions button is displayed in label of the copied measurement instead of the Copy measurement button.
- The Paste measurement button is displayed in all viewports with images, on which the measurement can be pasted.
NOTE! Only one Copy and paste measurement actions sequence is allowed at a time.
3. Clicking the Paste measurement button draws the copied measurement on the image:
- The pasted measurement is displayed exactly at the same place of the image where the copied measurement is displayed.
- The Stop actions button is displayed in the pasted measurement description.
4. You can locate the image for pasting the measurement in following ways:
- Locate the required image in the viewport with Paste measurement button by scrolling the series.
- Open image or series, and the system automatically displays the Paste measurement button in the viewport, if the measurement may be pasted on this image.
When done with pasting measurement, you can stop the copy and paste measurement actions sequence in following ways:
- By clicking the Stop actions button in the label of the pasted measurement.
- By starting a new copy and paste actions sequence.
- The system automatically stops the copy and paste measurement actions sequence when the last Paste measurement button is removed either because of changing Viewer layout, or because of opening another image in the viewport.
NOTE! Stopping the copy and paste measurement action sequence does not delete the pasted measurements.