In general, modal dialog in the system is designed to fit one of the widths:
- either narrow dialog with a width of 570 pixels,
- or medium dialog with a width of 750 pixels.
By default, the system opens the dialog in designed narrow or medium width and aligns it horizontally in the center of the parent window, and vertically at the top of the parent window. If the default dialog size or position is inconvenient, for example in large monitors, or when multiple monitors are used, the user can change it.
To change the width of the dialog window, perform the following:
- hover the mouse pointer over the grey triangle at the bottom right corner of the dialog window (the cursor should obtain the resize cursor look),
- press the right mouse button, and drag the mouse right or left to change the size of the dialog window,
- release the mouse button when the dialog has the preferred size.
NOTE! The dialog height may be changed only for dialogs with dynamic content resize.
NOTE! The new size of the dialog is saved in browser local storage at the dialog closet and is applied next time the dialog is opened.
To change the place of the dialog window in the parent window, perform the following:
- hover the mouse pointer over the title of the dialog window (the cursor should obtain the move cursor look),
- press the right mouse button, and drag the dialog window,
- release the mouse button when the dialog is in the preferred position.
NOTE! The system saves the distance from the top left corner of the parent window in browser local storage on dialog close and opens modal dialog at this place of the parent window next time. ￼