The Cobb angle button is used to measure angle between lines. To measure angle:
- select Cobb angle tool in Measure menu.
- click on image and draw two lines, parallel to the most tilted vertebrae,
- the system measures and displays:
- the angle is measured at the point where two lines drawn by the user would intersect if they were extended as straight lines.
- the distance between the midpoints of the lines drawn by the user.
- you can drag lines and line points, or the whole measurement object by dragging the white dotted line.
Figure 68. Cobb angle measurement