You can use the AlemHealth Connect Uploader for Windows to upload studies from anywhere, quickly and conveniently. You can select and upload DICOM files, DICOMDIR CDs and DVDs, or send it studies from any DICOM device. These files will appear right on your https://connect.alem.health account.
Download the application here: https://download.alemhealth.com/AlemHealthConnect.exe
Here’s how it works:
- Download the file and double-click to start the installer. The installation will begin without any further options. Once it is complete, select the folder you'd like to save your files in and click "Login"
- A login window will pop up, Enter your email and password then hit "Log In" at the bottom of the window
- Click on "Verify" on the settings window
- Then click "save". Your main uploader screen will appear after you click save
Now to upload studies:
- First, you can upload studies manually from a hard drive or a DVD.
AlemHealth Connect allows you to select DICOM files directly from your hard drive or external USB, or upload whole DVDs at a time. Use the desired option on the main uploader screen to upload files or the DICOM CD/DVD of your choosing.
To add DICOM files from a DICOMDIR CD or DVD, insert the CD or DVD into your disk drive and select the drive from the drop-down list here:
It will automatically scan the disc and select all of the studies on the disc and place them in your upload queue.
- To add DICOM files from your hard drive or a USB Stick, click the "Browse" button and select the file or folder you would like to upload.
The file/folder name will populate into the form field, and you can click "Add Files" to drop them into your upload queue.
Whichever way you upload the studies, they will appear in your study window, and you can see the status of the studies and their upload.
3. The second way you can upload files is to send them directly from your DICOM modalities (X-Rays, CTs, etc.)
Just set your imaging modalities (or ask your IT team) to the following:
AE Title: alemhealth
IP: That of the computer running AlemHealth Connect Uploader.
Once you have set your imaging modalities correctly, test this by sending a few studies, and they should show up on the uploader list immediately. Depending on your internet, it may take a little while to upload large files before they're available on your study list on https://connect.alem.health.