AlemHealth Connect offers easy, pre-formatted professional printing of your radiology reports, as well as a fully customisable interface to print reports that match your letterhead and preferences perfectly.
- You can print your reports either from the study detail page for any study, or any of the study lists (the worklist, studies list, my uploads, or shared studies). First, we'll print from the study detail page.
- Click on any study to go to their study detail page. On the top right of the screen, click on "Print Report" and you will see a dropdown with options to print the content of the report (with no header or footer so you can print on pre-printed letterhead), print the content with either the footer or header, or printing a full report with header and footer. Please note that only reported studies can be printed out.
- A PDF file will be generated and you can click on that to print at your convenience.
- You can similarly print from any of the study lists by clicking on the print icon. The same five options will appear in the "Actions" column for any study where the study has been reported.
We’ve rolled out an exciting new way for you to preview and customise the way your reports are printed, either on plain paper or pre-printed letterhead.
- Click on any study to go to their study detail page. On the top right of the screen, click on "Print Report" and you will see a dropdown with options ,select "Print Preview" from this Print Report menu.
- This generates a pop-up window where you can customise nearly every element of how your reports appear.
- The first option we see is Print as: This allows you to select whether you want to print this out on your own letterhead and design, or the design of the radiology provider that reported the study.
Next, you can select whether you want to use a general group template, or whether you want to use a specific facility template, in case you want to save specific address details or have custom logos for each facility, etc.
- Next, we will proceed to the Letterhead. You have the option to either use your existing physical letterhead or create a "digital letterhead" that will appear when reports are shared electronically as PDFs.
- Upload your existing printed letterhead here and we will assist you in aligning the text in the right positions. Click on the "Upload" button and select the file you want to use as your letterhead. This creates a digital version of the letterhead. When printing on preprinted paper, toggle "Show Letterhead" off and toggle "Add Blank Space" on for the top or bottom, or both, to show a shadow of the letterhead in the background for perfect alignment. The amount of space can be adjusted using the slider.
If you don’t have a letterhead and just want to drop in your logo and address manually, we also allow you to make custom headers (this also applies for those that do use letterheads).
- In the next section, you will see two toggles "Show header" and "Show footer" which can be used to create a professional letterhead or add patient IDs or page numbers. In case your logo is not uploaded yet, you can add it here. Clicking "Edit Fields" allows you to select which fields to include in the header and footer, like logo, email, and address.
- Drag and drop elements from the left side and select the number of columns to split the header into. To remove an element, click "Delete Element." A similar process can be done with the footer.
- Next we have the study information. Here we can see the specific information about this particular study or patient, and you can also select which fields you want to show here. You can choose to show the study information on the first page only, or repeat it on every page.
- Finally, if you place a disclaimer at the bottom of your reports, you can also add that here and customise that text.
- After completing this setup, to avoid having to repeat it in the future, we can "Save as Template" so that whenever we click "Print Preview," these settings will already be in place.
From here, you can either save as a PDF by clicking here, or click Print, to send it to your printer.