1. To upload a study, navigate to your "Work List", "My Uploads" or "Studies" tabs on the left
2. Click on the "Add Study" button on the top right upper corner
3. Tap on the "Web Uploader" button, have your image files in your mobile beforehand then click on the "Select the folder containing the file DICOMDIR" at the bottom of the screen, Locate and Select your DICOMDIR file then click "Upload"
4. Once successfully uploaded, your images will come up on the My uploads and studies page
5. Alternatively, you can also choose to upload your images from a windows computer with the AlemHealth uploader for windows. Navigate to the Add studies section and click on the "Uploader for Windows" button
6. Then click on "Download Software" on the right. Your download will start automatically and you can follow the steps for installation and guide HERE
7. Besides that, you can also get your images directly from facilities that you work with. To start, click on the button "Get images from a Facility" on the add studies page
8. Fill up the form and click on "Invite". The AlemHealth team will get in contact with the facility and add them to the network so that you can start uploading images directly from them. We will notify you via your registered email once the facility has been successfully added.