Many of our users use KPACS as their primary viewing interface because it still works on Windows XP and Vista, and is free of charge. This guide informs users on how data from KPACS can be transmitted to the AlemHealth platform in a quick and easy way.
Things you need:
AlemHealth hardware or software, KPACS software
1. From the KPACS interface - click on the DICOM Settings button under configuration, it looks like this:
2. In the DICOM configuration, enter the settings from your AlemBox, AlemHub, or AlemHealth Connect software for the AE Title, IP Address and Port Number. Give it a logical name like "AlemBox" that's easy to remember. When you're done, click "Add".
3. Click on the "ECHO" button in the column "Test"
4. You should receive a message that says "Success!" if it's correctly configured and your AlemHealth device is on the network and powered up.
5. Click "Save" and return to your preferred study view.
6. From here, highlight the checkbox for one or more studies or patients to select them.
7. Once the checkbox has a check mark, you can click on the Transfer button and select the logical name from above to send the studies to your AlemBox so they'll be uploaded to your cloud.
8. Finally, Log in to alem.healthand check "My Uploads" to assign the study to a radiologist or to provide your report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.